||How do I know if my personal computer is infected with any personal computer virus?
When your system is infected, you could get the following symptoms:
By a typical virus
- The computer hangs frequently
- The size of execution files increases significantly
- The computer slows down especially if your memory resident program is infected.
- Unidentifiable error occurs when you run files.
- Your system logo may change.
By Macro virus
- The document does not open normally or is locked by a password.
- Unrecognizable characters or funny texts are shown in the document.
- Macro will not run in Tools menu.
- Error occurs when you use VB editor to see macro codes.
- Illegible message appears while you work on the document.
- VB editor starts in debug mode while you work with Excel or Word