|Typical Symptoms||Download Malicious code,Auto-execution on rebooting,Install fake Anti-Virus|
|Discovered|| [korea] 2010-09-15
|Target of infection||ETC,Download by Malicious code,Execution|
|Scan engine needed||
2010-09-15 [Able to detect & repair]
[Symptom of Infection]
1. It installs installer without user agreement.
2. It pop-ups a warning to ask fake update, but it executes malicious code whatever the user's choice.
3. After installation, it shows a fake scan result that the PC is clean.
4. It shows a message for program registration to induce users to pay for the fake repair.
5. For registration, user must do purchase.
[How to repair]
1. If you are WinXP/ME users, please be inactivate System Recovery Function.