I-Worm.Win32.Kickin.249856, found on 1 May 2003, has various propagating paths such as E-mail, P2P, IRC, and etcetera.
1. The worm terminates the following processes:
I-Worm.Win32.Lirva.A spreads itself via email.
- Fw: Prohibited customers...
- Re: Brigade Ocho Free membership
- Re: According to Daos Summit
- Fw: Avril Lavigne - the best
- Re: Reply on accou..
T-Rex.1800 is a DOS memory-resident virus.
It infects ".COM" and ".EXE" files. However, this virus does not infect "COMMAND.COM" and files with the text string WIN and F-PROT in it.
T-Rex.1800 is a DOS memo..
This worm was found on April 13, 2004.
This worm spreads via P2P program and it pops up message on specified day or tries to link AVIRL (singer) homepage.
[How it spreads]
It copies itself in shar..